Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Well things are actually starting to progress, with regard to Underworld.

I loaded up all the files to and ordered a proof copy, some 500+ cards, that with postage cost me about $100. And I must admit that I am very impressed with myself.

It actually looks pretty good, especially the card backs that I did myself. There was one error, my fault, where I put the wrong back on one of the decks and didnt notice it during the proofing - doh. So the Event decks cards have the Trap deck backing. I also picked up some typing errors on 5 cards, and a few extra cards that somehow slipped in.

All this is now corrected. The last thing I need to do is go over the rules and make sure they match all the cards.

The price is a bit high - around $70, but it is 500+ cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment